Including the restaurants located throughout the PGA Frisco’s 660-acre campus, there are 13 dining options for visitors to enjoy regardless of if they are staying at the Omni. Here is a quick look at the seven dining options inside the resort itself.
1. The Trick Rider serves up seafood and steak dishes for its diners to enjoy. Patrons can also see the restaurant’s resident crystal horse chandelier named “Cinnamon.” The Trick Rider also features a horseshoe-shaped bar for guests to enjoy a cocktail at.
2. The Apron Kitchen + Bar offers diners a more casual menu with breakfast, lunch and dinner options as well as pastries, sandwiches, ice cream and more.
3. The Lookout Bar & Lounge is located just off to the side of the resort’s lobby, offering guests a view of the PGA’s golf courses while they snack on small bar meals or enjoy a Texas-inspired cocktail.
4. Toast & Tee Coffee Collective serves up all-day breakfast and grab-and-go meals in the resort’s lobby.
5. Green Cactus Cafe joins up with the Omni PGA Frisco’s Mokara Spa and serves juices, “elixirs,” small snacks and treats.
6. Bluestem Bar offers guests cocktails and meals they can enjoy while relaxing in and nearby the resort’s adults-only rooftop pool.
7. Leisure Pool Bar has sandwiches, salads, snacks, sweet treats and alcoholic beverages for its diners to enjoy while they relax or swim in the nearby outdoor pool.
More information on the PGA Frisco campus’ dining options can be found here.