The meeting, which will operate as a meet-and-greet with project engineers and TxDOT officials, is scheduled for April 6.
Meeting details: Blueprints of the project will be on hand for the public to view, and project engineers will be present to chat with residents.
- Gene Pike Middle School, 2200 Texas Drive, Justin
- 6-8 p.m., come-and-go format
- Free to attend, although TxDOT will ask attendees to register
- Widen John Wiley Road to six lanes
- Widen Tally Boulevard to four lanes
- New median-divided pavement, turn lanes and bridges
- Pedestrian and bicycle paths