St. Anthony Marie de Claret Catholic Church 112th Annual Fiesta
There will be food, live music, games, local vendors, a raffle, fellowship and more.
- Oct. 21, noon-11 p.m.
- Free (admission)
- St. Anthony Marie de Claret Catholic Church, 801 N. Burleson, Kyle
The city of Kyle Parks and Recreation Department will host its second annual Halloween Boo-gie Dance for individuals with disabilities. There will be a DJ, S.W.A.G bags, raffle prizes and more. Halloween costumes are encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Oct. 27, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Free, registration required
- Gemstone Palace, 1101 Bunton Creek Road, Kyle
This family-friendly event will have local businesses and organizations set up tents and tables to provide a fun and safe way for children to trick-or-treat. There will also be The Center Street Trick-or-Treat Costume Contest, which will have prizes for first, second and third place for ages zero-6, 7-12 and 12-18.
- Oct. 28, noon-3 p.m.
- Mary Kyle Hartson City Square Park, 101 S. Burleson Road, Kyle
AMVETS Post 104 is hosting a fundraiser with barbecue plates consisting of pork, steak, mashed potatoes, green beans and bread.
- Oct. 28, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- $10 per plate
- The Maurice T. Suttles Post 3413 of San Marcos Texas, 1701 Hunter Road, San Marcos
This family-friendly event will have 17 bands, food trucks, a raffle and a costume contest.
- Oct. 29, 2 p.m.
- $10 ($5 surcharge for minors)
- Ragnar’s On the Compound, 6900 RR 12, San Marcos
There will be K9 demonstrations, kiddie crafts, dog contests and races, silent auctions, photo opportunities, vendors, and food. The event will also have live music and the opportunity to microchip your pet.
- Oct. 29, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Free (admission)
- San Marcos Plaza Park, 206 N. CM Allen Parkway, San Marcos
This annual event benefits volunteers serving abused and neglected children in Caldwell, Comal, Guadalupe and Hays counties. Those interested can register as a team, sponsor or underwriter. There will be food, beverages and an auction.
- Oct. 30, 9 a.m.
- Ticket prices vary
- Kissing Tree Golf Club, 201 Kissing Tree Lane, San Marcos
This event will have you traveling back to the 1940s. Attendees will be able to swing dance to '40s music surrounded by restored and functional World War II aircraft. There will also be a Veterans Day dinner honoring those who served. Those attending the event are encouraged to dress in civilian or military period attire.
- Nov. 11, 6-11 p.m.
- $75 (admission)
- San Marcos Regional Airport, 1841 Airport Drive, Ste. 2449, San Marcos
There will be specialty Michelada vendors, DJs, bands and more. The event will also have a kids zone with face painting and a bounce house. All ages allowed until 9 p.m., and children 5 years old and under get free admission.
- Nov. 11, 3 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Ticket prices TBA
- The Railhouse Bar, 107 E. Center St., Kyle