NUMBERS UPDATED at 10:39 p.m., Nov. 3
- Hays County sheriff: Republican Gary Cutler has has won with 53,451 votes to Democratic challenger Alex Villalobos' 51,423.
- Tax assessor-collector: Democrat Daphne Tenorio lost to incumbent Jenifer O'Kane with a vote count of 52,809 to 51,345.
- County commissioner Precinct 3: Republican Lon Shell beat Democrat Lisa Prewitt with a vote count of 12,660 to 11,666.
- County constable Precinct 1: Democrat David L. Peterson beat Republican Eliseo Galarza with 18,625 votes to 8,450.
- County constable Precinct 2: Incumbent Democrat Michael Torres beat Republican Steve Avalos 12,726 to 10,206.
- County constable Precinct 3: Republican Don Montague beat Democrat Cynthia Millonzi 7,329 to 4,052.
Visit communityimpact.com/voter-guide/election-results to see results from all local elections in your community. Results are updated as of 10:39 p.m. and are unofficial until they are canvassed and certified by the county clerk. Under Texas election law, the clerk accepts and counts mail-in ballots postmarked by Election Day and received by Nov. 4, if they were sent from inside the U.S., or Nov. 9 if they were sent from outside the U.S.