- There will be multiple lane closures in both directions between RM 620 and Westinghouse Road on I-35 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday. The freeway will be reduced to one lane at times. The Texas Department of Transportation is encouraging drivers to watch for alternating ramp closures in the area.
- I-35 will have various lane closures on the feeder roads in both directions at U.S. 79 from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday night.
- I-35 will be reduced to one southbound lane under FM 3406 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday night.
- The southbound Exit 254 for FM 3406 will be closed through Jan. 31. TxDOT is encouraging drivers to detour via Exit 256 to RM 1431.
- The turnaround bridge at FM 3406 and I-35 is closed until further notice. TxDOT is encouraging westbound traffic to detour over the new turnaround bridge and eastbound traffic to detour south to the crossover at U.S. 79 and Sam Bass Road.
5 lane closures on I-35 to be aware of this week in Round Rock
Icy road conditions are impacting Central Texas drivers' commutes this week in the midst of further lane closures. Here are 5 lane closures to be aware of as you drive on I-35 in Round Rock.