As part of Stage 4 guidelines, high- and low-risk individuals are encouraged to discontinue all nonessential travel and to minimize social gatherings. Businesses and restaurants are also recommended to reduce operations to 25%-50% capacity, per the guidelines.
Following the Stage 4 designation, here is the status of Pflugerville's facilities and events schedule at this time.
- The Pflugerville Public Library is now closed to the public, effective immediately. Curbside services will continue at the library.
- Rental facilities, pavilions, picnic tables, barbecue pits and related facilities will be closed to public use. Parks, playgrounds, dog parks and additional park amenities will remain open to the public with additional social distancing measures in place.
- The Pflugerville Recreation Center will remain open and operate at a reduced capacity; the walking track and fitness room will be the only features of the center available for use.
- Gilleland Creek Pool will remain open to the public for lap swimming; reservations are required for use.
- Athletic fields throughout the city will be closed to the public until mid-February for off-season maintenance.
- All city events scheduled at this time—including the Pfestive Pfarmers Market, Pfall Pfest Craft Show and Pfestival of Lights—will continue. Face masks will be required at each event, and other social distancing provisions will be in effect.