The proposed Lakeside Meadows development is envisioned as a “master planned, ‘urban destination’ mixed use development containing a variety of residential, employment, and commercial uses within a walkable environment,” per city documents. The development would include three connector-level roads to help enhance regional mobility and connectivity, with planned open space and pedestrian linkages throughout, according to documents.
Features of the proposed development, under its current draft, include the following:
- mixed-use commercial space: 35.71 acres;
- single-family residential village homes: 61.03 acres;
- single-family attached village homes: 14.19 acres;
- corporate campus: 89.07 acres;
- multifamily residential: 22.68 acres;
- campus industrial: 70.94 acres; and
- commercial: 7.69 acres.
City documents confirm a minimum of 15.33 acres of public parkland would be required to be dedicated under this proposal. The PUD includes 78.95 acres of dedicated land—of which 19.33 acres of creditable parkland is proposed, exceeding the PUD’s minimum requirement.