- The Flower Peddler Truck, located in Century Oaks Park near North Italia, will be at the Domain on May 13 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. and May 14 from noon-3 p.m. Moms can stop by for a complimentary rose and create a fresh flower bouquet from the truck’s bouquet bar.
- CRÚ Food & Wine Bar will have a three-course prix fixe brunch at $45 per person May 14 between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Drinks include a Blood Peach Bellini or CRÚ Mimosa and bites such as goat cheese beignets, roasted asparagus and burrata salad, or crab cake Benedict. The restaurant is also offering a meal at home with a take-home order available for $80 for two.
- Plank Seafood Provisions will offer a special Mother’s Day menu May 14 with a crab cake starter, a Chilean sea bass entree, butterscotch puff pastry dessert and more. Reservations can be made here.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar’s will also offer a three-course menu featuring stuffed shrimp scampi, lobster tail, chocolate butter cake, New York-style cheesecake, and plenty of wine and cocktails. Reservations are encouraged.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy will offer an exclusive Mother’s Day menu May 14. Guests can start with a salad plus lemon ricotta and asparagus crostini, compliments of the chef, followed by entrees such as chicken piccata and Cannelloni Florentine. Drinks include a mimosa or housemade sangria plus desserts such as berry tiramisu or apple crostada. Carryout bundles for up to six people are also available and include two Caesar salads and entrees such as spaghetti, chicken piccata and beef tenderloin with berry tiramisu for dessert. Make a reservation here.
- California Pizza Kitchen will serve heart-shaped pizza May 14. Other regular menu items include power bowls, pastas, salads, craft beverages and more.
- Gloria’s Latin Cuisine will have a Mother’s Day menu May 14 with dishes such as salmon chimichurri salad; shrimp and octopus Aguachile; and Churrasco Tipico, a 10-ounce sirloin steak with Spanish rice, black bean soup, fried plantain, yuca and chimichurri sauce. Drinks include a housemade sangria and signature margaritas.
- FIT4MOM at The Arboretum is celebrating its expansion into North Austin and kicking off Mother’s Day weekend with a grand opening class May 12 at 8:30 a.m. The event will include a free Stroller Strides Class, giveaways, prizes and refreshments. Franchise owner Juli Thatcher and instructors will be on hand to meet fellow moms and lead the stroller-based workout.
- ArtUs Co will host a Moms Making with Mimosas Workshop from 10 a.m.-noon May 13 at The Arboretum. Instructor Laura Fox-Wallis will lead participants in creating a watercolor bouquet collage while sipping mimosas. All artistic levels are welcome.