1. This Randalls grocer features a fresh deli, bakery, pharmacy, seafood department, floral department, digital photo section, sushi bar and olive bar. The grocer also houses a Wells Fargo Bank and a Redbox for movie rentals. 281-363-5100. www.randalls.com
2. Marta's Ladies Boutique and owner Marta Pate offer a variety of shoes, jewelry, luggage, handbags, belts, home accessories and gifts. Ste. 210. 281-367-5797. www.martasclothing.com
3. Robichau's Jewelry has served The Woodlands area since 1986, offering custom jewelry, watches, wedding and engagement rings, as well as jewelry and watch repair, appraisals and restringing. Ste. 245. 281-367-7807. www.robichausjewelry.com
4. Sears Hardware sells a variety of products and appliances, such as washers and dryers, dishwashers and lawnmowers while also providing repair, installation and other services. Ste. 270. 281-292-8779. www.searshardwarestores.com
5. Open for more than 20 years, The Beverage Shoppe features hundreds of well-known and rare wine, liquor and beer options. Ste. 300. 281-363-9463.
6.Independently owned and operated, The Woodlands Ink & Toner Co. offers hundreds of varieties of ink and toner for printers and guarantees its cartridges for 90 days. Ste. 310. 281-419-9883. www.woodlandsinkandtoner.com
7. Opened in 2004, Teacups & Tadpoles is a children's boutique, which sells distinctive clothing designs, children's books and a variety of gift items. Ste. 158. 281-681-0639. www.uniquekidswear.com
8. CVS Pharmacy offers a full-service pharmacy, photo printing services, and sells groceries, toiletries, school supplies, cards and stationery, medicine, gifts and other items. Ste. 100.281-363-9174. www.cvs.com
9. Crust Pizza Company serves up 17 different gourmet pizzas, about a dozen pasta dishes, hot and cold subs, salads and appetizers. Ste. 530. 281-298-8844. www.crustpizzaco.com
10. Recently celebrating its 30th anniversary, Ace Chinese Restaurant offers traditional Chinese favorites, such as Kung Pao Beef, Buddha's Delight, Orange Chicken and more. Ste. 490. 281-363-3993.
11. The world's largest submarine sandwich chain, Subway, offers traditional sub sandwich favorites, breakfast sandwiches, salads and catering. Ste. 450. 281-367-3891. www.subway.com
12. Masa's Sushi & Robata Bar and Chef Masa Nagashima serve a variety of sushi and sashimi with some fish, meat and vegetables imported directly from Japan. The restaurant houses a full bar and Tatimi Room, available for reservations. Ste. 430. 281-298-5688. www.sushimasahouston.com
13. Los Cucos Mexican Cafe cooks traditional Tex-Mex favorites and offers a full bar, catering, happy hour and karaoke. Ste. 200. 281-296-2303. www.loscucos.com
14. The Brooklyn Cafe Panther Creek location has served traditional breakfast fare, wraps, burgers and sandwiches since opening in 1996. 281-298-7488. www.thebrooklyncafe.com
15. Starbucks serves dozens of drink options, including coffee, cappuccinos, smoothies, tea and other beverages, as well as bakery foods, sandwiches and salads. Ste. 160. 281-419-6758. www.starbucks.com
16. TCBY serves a variety of yogurt flavors with several topping options, parfaits, banana splits, smoothies, ice cream cakes and pies, milkshakes and sundaes. Ste. 150. 281-419-8053. www.tcby.com
17. McDonald's has been serving burgers, fries and other fast food favorites for decades, with more than 34,000 restaurants around the world. 4600 Woodlands Parkway. 281-298-1515. www.mcdonalds.com
18. Established in 1983, Brian of London hair salon and emporium offers hair styling services, such as cuts, trims, coloring, highlights and waxing for men, women and children. Ste. 500. 281-363-3981. www.brianoflondon.com
19. Massage Heights offers several massage and facial options, including hot stone therapy, reviving foot scrub, active therapy and aromatherapy. Ste. 220B. 832-900-7788. www.massageheights.com
20. TNT Nails offers traditional nail salon services, including manicures, pedicures and waxing. Ste. 315. 281-419-8793.
21. Serving The Woodlands for more than 20 years, Village Cuts and its stylists provide haircuts for men, women, children and seniors, as well as shampoos, coloring, highlights and perms. Ste. 155. 281-292-2656. www.villagecutsonline.com
22. Chase Bank offers credit cards, checking, savings, loans, mortgages and other banking services. This location features an ATM. 4755 W. Panther Creek Drive. 281-363-8919. www.chase.com
23. Woodlands Village Braces and Dr. Craig Pettey can straighten its patients' teeth in about a year, offering services such as Invisalign, clear braces and Fastbraces. Ste. 470. 832-795-5665. www.woodlandsvillagebraces.com
24. The Panther Creek office of Woodlands Eye Associates offers comprehensive eye and vision exams, LASIK, contact lens management, allergy eye treatment and dry eye management. 281-367-5335. www.woodlandseye.com
25. Opened in 2007, Panther Creek Family Dentistry and Dr. Phillip Brown provide dental services, including examinations and cleanings, braces, fillings, teeth whitening and crowns. Ste. 265. 281-419-2405. www.panthercreekdentist.com
26. Caring for The Woodlands since 1985, Village Medical Centers provides child care, immunizations, physicals, acne and skin cancer screening, weight loss programs and screenings. Ste. 345. 281-292-1192. www.villagemedicalcenter.com
27. Family-owned and operated, The Village Cleaners has served The Woodlands for more than 30 years, providing dry cleaning services, laundry services, alteration and heirlooming. Ste. 460. 281-292-6411.
28. PostNet offers designing, printing, copying, digital and shipping services, as well as offering faxing, office supplies and has a staff notary. Ste. 440.
29. Mathnasium of The Woodlands offers expert math tutors for grades K-12, customized learning plans and personalized instruction built around each student. Ste. 410. 281-465-4990. www.mathnasium.com
30. Realty Executives has several real estate experts available who can help customers buy or sell homes. Ste. 240. 281-292-4718. www.realtyexecutives.com
31. State Farm and insurance agent Dan Johnston offers automotive, home, renters and life insurance, among other insurance options as well as the State Farm Bank. Ste. 330. 281-363-1877. www.statefarm.com
32. Edwards Jones Investments provides investment advice, whether its preparing for retirement, paying for college, planning for inheritance or other investments needs. Ste. 145. 281-367-2798. www.edwardjones.com
33. Panther Creek Vet Clinic offers several veterinary services, including vaccinations, internal medicine, ultrasound, digital radiographs and dental X-rays, pain management, microchipping, laser therapy, dietary counseling and a fully stocked pharmacy. Ste. 135. 281-367-7733. www.grogansmillpetclinic.com
34. Mike Powell Insurance Agency offers a variety of insurance options, including home, renters, flood, automotive, condo, life, boats, worker's comp, 401k and young drivers. Ste. 130. 281-367-2034. www.mikepowellinsurance.com
35. The Woodlands Shell Lube & Tire Service offers car care services, including tires, oil changes, air conditioning, braking systems, batteries and engine analysis. The shopping center also features a Shell gas station with multiple pumps and a convenience store. 4725 W. Panther Creek Drive. 281-364-9666. www.woodlandsshell.com
36. Xpress Lube provides a variety of vehicle services, including oil changes, state inspections and tire rotation. 4450 Woodlands Parkway. 281-298-6557, www.expresslubethewoodlands.com
37. United Studios of Self Defense offers programs to fit martial artists of all ages and skill levels and educated professional instructors who are trained in the art of Kenpo Karate. Ste. 480. 281-465-4411. www.ussd.com
38. The Woodlands Children's Museum offers educational classes, programs, summer camps, and field trips and birthday parties for children. Ste. 280. 281-465-0955. www.woodlandschildrensmuseum.org