Updated at 11:15 p.m. CST

Although results are unofficial until canvassed, all precincts are reporting with Waller County and voters have called Sheriff Smith to another term. He earned 9,108 votes (58.34 percent) leaving White with 6,503 (41.66 percent).

"Obviously I am very excited about the opportunity," Smith said. "I am excited to keep doing my job and moving forward."

Smith was elected in 2008, and has lived in the area for 10 years. In his next term he said he wants to continue building a relationship between the department and the public by being as transparent as possible.

County Tax Assessor-Collector Shelburne earns another term with 59.54 percent of the vote against opponent Ragston.

Waller-Harris Emergency Services District No. 200 Board of Emergency Services Commissioners candidates Brooke Robinson and Tommy Davis won the election. Out of the four candidates, voters were instructed to choose two.

Updated at 9:17 p.m. CST

According to Waller County unofficial election results, Sheriff R. Glenn Smith continues his early voting lead with a total of 6,201 votes (58.83 percent), with White holding 4,340 votes (41.17 percent).

Out of 22 precincts, five are reporting (22.23 percent).

County Tax Assessor-Collector Ellen Contreras Shelburne continues her lead with 6,337 votes (60.13 percent). Her opponent, Democrat Katherine Ragston, holds 4,202 votes (39.87 percent).

Posted 8:39 p.m. CST

In Waller County, Republican incumbent R. Glenn Smith leads Democratic challenger Wilton White in the race for sheriff with early voting results. Smith took 59.2 percent of the votes, according to unofficial results.

White took 40.8 percent of the votes totaling 3,903, leaving 5,664 with Smith who is looking at a second term in office.

County Tax Assessor-Collector incumbent Republican Ellen Contreras Shelburne earned 5,800 early votes (60.6 percent) against Democrat Katherine Ragston, who earned 3,771 votes (39.4 percent), and looks to secure another term.

Waller-Harris Emergency Services District No. 200 Board of Emergency Services Commissioners candidate Tommy Davis leads with 2,349 votes (38.81 percent) followed closely by Brooke Robinson who took 1,926 votes (31.82 percent). Other candidates Roger Lieder and Tom Garbett trail behind with 1,050 votes (17.35 percent) and 727 (12.01) percent, respectively.