In observance of Labor Day on Sept. 7, some city of New Braunfels facilities will be closed or have adjusted hours Sept. 5-7.
The following facilities will have regular operating hours Sept. 5-6 but will be closed Sept. 7:
- City Hall
- The New Braunfels Public Library and Westside Community Center
- Parks and Recreation Administration Office
- Fischer Park Nature Center
- The Municipal Annex
The New Braunfels Recycling Center will be closed Sept. 7, but residential and commercial waste, brush and recycling collection will continue as scheduled.
Das Rec will be open during normal operating hours on Sept. 5, closed Sept. 6 and reopen Sept. 7 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
River access is still restricted, and the following Landa Park facilities will have adjusted hours:
- The Landa Park Mini-Golf Course will be open 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sept. 5-7.
- Landa Park Aquatic Complex will be open 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sept. 5, noon-7 p.m. Sept. 6 and 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sept. 7.
For additional questions, visit the city of New Braunfels website or call 830-221-4000.
The New Braunfels Utilities offices and drive-thru will also be closed Sept. 7.
Customers needing to report an outage or service issue may call the 24-hour control center at 830-629-4628 or visit the NBU website.