- All Comal County offices will be closed 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Dec. 11 for the county’s annual employee Christmas luncheon.
- The office of public health will close at 2 p.m. Dec. 13 for a staff meeting.
- The district clerk’s office will close at 3 p.m. Dec. 13 for a year-end staff meeting.
- The county clerk’s office, including the Elections Center, county courts-at-law clerk’s office, and offices in the Bulverde and Sattler annexes will close at 1 p.m. Dec. 20 for a year-end staff meeting.
- All county offices, including regional recycling drop-off locations, will be closed Dec. 24-25, for Christmas and Jan. 1 for New Year’s Day.
County offices will be open for normal business hours Dec. 23.
County parks facilities in the Canyon Lake and Bulverde/Spring Branch areas will remain open throughout both holiday weekends.