The announcement came via an April 19 news release and means customers can use a hand-held hose, bucket, drip irrigation system, or soaker hose that does not spray water in the air before 10 a.m. and after 8 p.m., rather than any time of day.
“Conservation is an economical source of NBU’s water supply, and adhering to drought restrictions may also help customers manage their utility bills,” Chief Communications and Strategy Officer Melissa Krause said.
To keep track of the latest watering stage and pertinent information, click here or call 830-608-8925.
During Stage 2 water restrictions, sprinkler or irrigation system use is as follows, according to NBU:
- Addresses ending 0 or 1: Monday
- Addresses ending 2 or 3: Tuesday
- Addresses ending 4 or 5: Wednesday
- Addresses ending 6 or 7: Thursday
- Addresses ending 8 or 9: Friday