Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and social distancing guidelines, the board hosted meetings in March and April via Zoom and held a board workshop May 14 in person.
The board will hear the annual PTA Council report, a demographics report and an update on the 2020-21 budget.
Other notable action items to be considered by the board are as follows.
- Consideration and possible approval of the 2020-21 student code of conduct
- Consideration and possible approval of contractor ranking for the construction of a parking lot expansion at Spring Branch Middle School to make room for students and teachers at the second High School of Choice
- Consideration and possible approval of the purchase of furniture, fixtures and equipment for Davenport High School
Additional information items to be discussed include the following.
- The project closeout for the Comal ISD Data Center that was included in the 2015 bond
- A proposed attendance boundary change to move the new Gruenefield development from the Hoffmann Lane Elementary School attendance zone to the Oak Creek Elementary Attendance Zone