The splash pad includes water cannons, waterfalls and water jets, along with a nearby sand play area. There is no standing water and no lifeguard on duty.
The splash pad is open Wednesday through Sunday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. for an entrance fee of $2 per person. Only credit card payments will be accepted.
The Quarry Splash Pad will be open on Memorial Day; however, it is usually closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, according to a news release.
Other on-site facilities near the splash pad include two large pavilions and two birthday pavilions, which are available by reservation. The pavilion rental does not include the individual entry fee into the splash pad.
A few guidelines to keep in mind while enjoying the pavilions and water areas include:
- Food is permitted in the park, but no glass is allowed.
- Guests are asked to clean up after their event to include the removal of any tape, string or ribbon.
- No pinatas, water balloons, or confetti may be used as they can damage the water filtration system.
- Pets are not permittedwith the exception of service animals.
- Climbing on rocks, skateboards and bicycles are not permitted in the water areas.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol or tobacco products are prohibited.
In addition to the Quarry Splash Pad, the miniature train Cedar Rock Railroad and a small playscape for children are available.
The Southwest Williamson County Regional Park is located at 3005 CR 175, Leander, just north of FM 1431.