Registered Williamson County residents can cast ballots at any of the 18 early voting polling locations in the county. Polls will be open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Feb. 18 through Feb. 28 and 1-6 p.m. Feb. 23.
To find out who will be on your ballot, click here.
Williamson County will again be using new voting machines first used in November. Here is a refresher on how those machines work.
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Parkway, Austin
- Baca Senior Center, 301 W. Bagdad Ave., Round Rock
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock
- Cedar Park Public Library, 550 Discovery Blvd., Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Spring Way, Georgetown
- Georgetown Technology and Nutrition Building, 603 Lakeway Drive, Georgetown
- Georgetown Parks and Recreation Administration Building, 1101 N. College St., Georgetown
- Georgetown Randalls, 5721 Williams Drive, Georgetown
- Hutto City Hall, 500 W. Live Oak St., Hutto
- Jarrell ISD Annex, 508 N. Fifth St., Jarrell
- Liberty Hill Municipal Court, 2801 RR 1869, Liberty Hill
- Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N. Brushy St., Leander
- RE Hartfield Performing Arts Center, 4800 McNeil Drive, Austin
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road, Round Rock
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter St., Taylor
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown
- Williamson County Jester Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Round Rock