Of the 318,511 registered Williamson County voters, 25,245 voted early, resulting in a voter turnout of about 7.93%, data shows. In total, 8.31% of votes were cast with mail, limited and provisional ballots making up the remaining count.
Early voting ran April 19-27 with no Sunday voting.
The Leander Public Library Annex saw the highest number of voters with 3,444. The Jarrell ISD Administration Building had the fewest with 395 voters, data shows.
The last day to vote is May 1, when registered Williamson County residents can cast ballots at any of the county’s 27 election day polling locations.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. There are more and some different election day polling locations than early voting locations. See the map and listing below for May 1 locations.
To learn more about who is on the ballot, click here.
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Parkway, Austin
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church, 9700 Neenah Ave., Austin
- Bartlett City Hall, 140 W. Clark St., Bartlett
- Cedar Park Public Library, 550 Discovery Blvd., Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park
- Vista Ridge High School, 200 S. Vista Ridge Blvd., Cedar Park
- Florence City Hall, 106 S. Patterson St., Florence
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Spring Way, Georgetown
- First Baptist Church-Georgetown, 1333 W. University Ave., Georgetown
- Georgetown Housing Authority, 210 W. 18th St., Bldg. 1, Georgetown
- Georgetown ISD Technology and Nutrition Building, 603 Lakeway Drive, Georgetown
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown
- Granger ISD, 300 N. Colorado St., Granger
- Hutto ISD Administration Building, 200 College St., Hutto
- Wilco Hutto Annex, 321 Ed Schmidt Blvd., Ste. 100, Hutto
- Jarrell ISD Administration, 108 E. Ave. F, Jarrell
- Leander Public Library Annex, 1011 S. Bagdad Road, Leander
- Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N. Brushy St., Leander
- Rouse High School, 1222 Raider Way, Leander
- Liberty Hill High School, 16500 W. Hwy. 29, Liberty Hill
- Liberty Hill Municipal Court, 2801 RR 1869, Liberty Hill
- Baca Senior Center, 301 W. Bagdad St., Bldg. 2, Round Rock
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock
- Round Rock High School, 300 N. Lake Creek Drive, Round Rock
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road, Round Rock
- Williamson County Jester Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Round Rock
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter St., Taylor