The holiday will see the following locations close:
- Airport Terminal—500 Terminal Drive
- Animal Shelter—110 W.L. Walden Drive
- City Hall—808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Economic Development—808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Georgetown Public Library—402 W. Eighth St.
- Georgetown Recreation Center—1003 N. Austin Ave.
- Municipal Complex—300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Municipal Court—510 W. Ninth St.
- Parks and Recreation Administration—1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department—406 W. Eighth St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center Lobby—3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Tennis Center—400 Serenada Drive
- The Visitors Center—103 W. Seventh St., will be open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Garey Park—6450 RM 2243, will be open 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Swimming pools and aquatics
The Williams Drive pool at 3201 Williams Drive will be open 1-7 p.m. Aug. 31-Sept. 2, the release said. Other outdoor seasonal pools have closed for the summer season.
The splash pads at San Jose Park, 1707 San Jose St.; Rabbit Hill Park, 1109 Blue Ridge Drive; and at the Art Center, 816 S. Main St.; will remain open through the month of September. The splash pad at Garey Park, 6450 RM 2243 will be open through October, weather permitting, the release said.
GoGeo bus service
There will be no service Sept. 2.
Recycling and solid waste
There will be regular recycling and solid waste collection for City of Georgetown customers Sept. 2. Please place carts at the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day. For questions, call Texas Disposal Systems at 512-930-1715.
The Collection Station at 250 W.L. Walden Drive will be open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Sept. 2.