Easter is April 12, and these local restaurants are offering special Sunday brunch, lunch or dinner menus for delivery and carryout.
First Watch - Cedar Park
1320 E. Whitestone Blvd., Ste. 600, Cedar Park
- Brunch bundles are offered as meals for two or four and include eggs, bacon, fruit, potatoes and whole grain artisan toast with natural preserves. Bundles are served by pickup or curbside delivery.
- Cost: $19.99 for two servings or $34.99 for four servings
- To order: Place an online order.
Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill
10525 W. Parmer Lane, Austin
- Brunch is served a la carte and includes steak and egg scramble, quiche, chicken and waffles, spiced carrot cake and other items. Alcoholic beverages, beer and wine are also available. Preorders are welcomed, and pickup is on April 12 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Cost: $5-$14 per item
- To order: Call 512-551-8669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lunch and dinner:
Blue Corn Harvest
700 E. Whitestone Blvd., Ste. 204, Cedar Park
- The restaurant has two Easter packages. The ready-to-eat package serves six to eight people and includes two roasted whole chickens with a maple bourbon glaze, macaroni and cheese, grilled vegetables, bread pudding and two bottles of house wine. The other package serves eight to ten people and includes uncooked meats, New York strips, bone-in pork chops, beef fajita, chicken fajita, andouille sausage, pickled jalapenos, spicy pinto beans, veggie rice, fruit, pico de gallo, salsa, tortillas, bread pudding and two bottles of house wine.
- Cost: $65 for the ready-to-eat package or $150 for the larger package
- To order: call 512-528-0889
Farm to Fork
11880 Hero Way W., Ste. 201, Leander
- Easter meals include glazed smoked ham, family salad, macaroni and cheese, and green beans. Meal pickup is on April 11 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and payment is taken when the order is placed.
- Cost: $99 for four to five servings
- To order: Call 512-246-8158 by April 9 at noon.
One People’s Kitchen
Caters in Cedar Park and Leander area
- Easter meals include chicory-smoked prime rib, scallion potato cake, roasted vegetable melange and a wild game demi glace. Meals are to be delivered April 11 between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. Delivery is free.
- Cost: $47 for two to three servings or $90 for four to five servings
- To order: Place an order online.
10526 W. Parmer Lane, Austin
- Easter dinner includes housemade take-and-bake lasagna, antipasto tray, house or Caesar salad, croutons, eight garlic knots, marinara sauce and an Italian cream cake. Preorders must be picked up or delivered on April 12.
- Cost: $125 for four-to-six servings
- To order: Place an online order by 8 p.m. April 10.
Just outside town:
Flat Creek Estate
24912 Singleton Bend E., Marble Falls
- The Easter wine dinner includes a three-course menu to prepare at home and three bottles of wine to pair with the meal. Through April 17, the winery is also offering Easter wine six packs for $90.
- Cost: $100 for two servings or $75 for wine club members
- To order: Place an order online.
South Fork Fun, Food & Brew
Pick up in Round Rock Farmers Market on April 11 or Gateway Farmers Market on April 12.
- Family specials include honey Dijon-glazed ham, herbed turkey breast, multiple side options, focaccia bread, carrot cake, fruit salad and mini cannolis. Pick up in Round Rock or at Gateway Farmers Market ends at 2 p.m.
- Cost: $75 for ham, turkey and three sides; various prices for desserts and other sides
- To order: Place an order online by April 9 at noon.
This list is noncomprehensive. If your restaurant is not included and is offering Easter brunch, lunch or dinner, let us know at email@example.com.