The north Leander store is scheduled to open Nov. 17, according to the company. It will be located near the intersection of Hwy. 29 and Ronald Reagan Boulevard.
The 102,000-square-foot store will have expanded departments and offerings such as produce, dairy and the H-E-B Organics brand, according to H-E-B.
Other store amenities will include:
- H-E-B curbside and home delivery;
- a pharmacy with drive-thru;
- a full-service scratch bakery and tortilleria that offers a selection of artisan breads, fresh tortillas, large varieties of desserts, pastries and custom cakes;
- a deli featuring in-house roasted meats;
- a wine and beer department;
- a selection of organic foods and an expanded healthy living department;
- a floral area;
- a full-service meat market and seafood counter;
- a Meal Simple area with chef-inspired options for quick and simple meal planning;
- Sushiya offering handmade sushi selections made in-store daily;
- Texas Backyard offering products for grilling, gardening and outdoor entertaining;
- a business center for financial services, licenses and permits, tickets to local attractions, and lottery;
- and a large self-checkout area with self-checkout options.
The store's address is 19348 Ronald W. Reagan Blvd., Leander, in the new Bar W Marketplace.