“Sam Moon Group is excited to announce and welcome a diverse mix of new tenants that will be joining Metropark Square in the coming months,” Sam Moon Group representative Daniel Moon said in a statement. “Guests in the Shenandoah and The Woodlands area will have a variety of dining, shopping, entertainment and service choices all in one location. We look forward to celebrating the success of each tenant.”
According to Sam Moon Group, the 10 new tenants announced for openings through this fall and winter include:
● Martinis & Manicures, a nail salon serving cocktails, expected to open in November.
● Top Sushi, a Japanese restaurant and sushi bar, expected to open in November.
● The Wonderland Suites, a suite and booth rental center for salon business professionals, expected to open in November.
● Bubble Egg, a breakfast eatery specializing in the bubble waffle Hong Kong street food, expected to open in December.
● Dave & Buster's, an arcade, dining and sports bar chain, expected to open in December.
● Aesthetic Smiles Dentistry, a dental office, expected to open in January.
● Black Bear Diner, a bear-themed restaurant serving homestyle comfort foods, expected to open in January.
● Sharetea, a Taiwanese bubble tea chain, expected to open in January.
● BurgerIM, a fast-casual burger chain, expected to open in February.
● Jordan’s Sweet Shoppe, a candy store serving treats from gummies to ice cream, expected to open in February.
A 1,000-car parking garage for visitors to the shopping center is also set for a November opening. In addition to the recently announced businesses, a new AMC Theatres cinema launched at Metropark Square in the spring, and a nearly 150-room Hyatt House hotel is anticipated to open in November 2020. Construction on Metropark Square's multifamily residential housing component, containing more than 300 apartments and townhomes, is expected to begin later this year. Metropark Square is located off I-45 at 8888 Metropark Drive, Shenandoah. www.metroparksquare.com