This event features a crawfish boil, a petting zoo, pony rides and a family carnival which will host a variety of rides. Here are more details:
- Live entertainment will be held each day until the end of the event, with a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration also held March 17.
- Admission is $12 for adults and $8 for children, and a $10 parking fee.
- Live entertainment and the petting zoo are included in the admission price.
- Wristbands at the carnival will be sold for $30 Monday-Friday.
- Times: Entry varies each day but closes at 10 p.m. weekdays and 11 p.m. weekends.
- Location: Retama Park, 1 Retama Parkway, Selma