Up to 100 volunteers can shop at any of the following locations starting Monday, Nov. 11, through Friday, Nov. 15 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Prospective volunteers are asked to contact Volunteer Coordinator Ellen Shimer at 281-219-3313 to sign up for a preferred location.
- Monday, Nov. 11 at Walmart, 9235 N. Sam Houston Parkway, Humble
- Tuesday, Nov. 12 at Target, 4323 San Felipe, Houston
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 at Target, 5757 Fairmont Parkway, Pasadena
- Thursday, Nov. 14 at Target, 19511 I-45, Spring
- Friday, Nov. 15 at Target, 10801 Westheimer Road, Houston
On their assigned day, volunteers will check in at an on-site Be An Angel registration table and receive a participating child’s holiday gift wish list. After shopping, selected items within a $40 limit will be paid for at check-out by the organization. Volunteers are not expected to pay for gifts out of pocket.
Be An Angel will also be accepting volunteers to package and wrap the gifts on Dec. 11 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m at George R. Brown Convention Center, located at 1001 Avenida De Las Americas, Houston. Volunteers will also be needed Dec. 12 from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. to assist in delivering the gifts to the program’s participating schools.
For additional information, contact Ellen Shimer at [email protected].