DART, in partnership with Miller Lite, announced Wednesday it would offer free travel options from its bus, light rail, paratransit vehicles and Trinity Railway Express services.
The free services will begin at 6 p.m. Dec. 31 and last until the end of service for each travel option, according to a DART news release.
TRE service will only span from Union Station in Dallas to the CentrePort/DFW Airport Station, according to the release. This is the third year DART has offered free service on New Year’s Eve.
Final DART light rail trains leave from West End Station in Downtown Dallas at the following times:
- Red Line to Parker Road: 1:14 a.m.
- Blue Line to Downtown Rowlett: 1:17 a.m.
- Green Line to North Carrollton/Frankford Road: 1:26 a.m.
- Orange Line to LBJ/Central: 10:24 p.m.
- Red Line to Westmoreland: 1:20 a.m.
- Blue Line to UNT Dallas: 1:36 a.m.
- Green Line to Buckner: 1:36 a.m.
- Orange Line to DFW Airport: 11:41 p.m.
For more information regarding service schedules, visit the DART and TRE websites.