- I-35 will be reduced to one southbound lane under FM 3406 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday night.
- I-35 will have various closures in both directions, including ramps between RM 620 and Westinghouse Road from 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. Monday through Thursday night. The freeway will be reduced to one lane each way Monday, one northbound lane Tuesday and both ways Wednesday.
- The turnaround at US 79 will be closed in both directions from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday nights.
- The southbound Exit 254 at FM 3406 will be closed through Dec. 12. The Texas Department of Transportation is encouraging drivers to detour via Exit 256 for RM 1431.
5. The turnaround bridge at FM 3406 and I-35 is closed until further notice. TxDOT is encouraging westbound drivers to detour over the newly constructed turnaround bridge and eastbound drivers to detour south to the crossover at US 79.