1. The inside lane of the northbound feeder road will be closed approaching McNeil Road from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. through Thursday night. The north-to-south turnaround will be closed from Sunday through Tuesday, and both turnarounds will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
2. The feeder road on I-35 will be reduced to one lane in each direction at FM 3406 and Old Settlers Boulevard from 8 p.m. until 5:30 a.m. through Thursday night.
3. I-35 will be reduced to one northbound lane between RM 620 and Westinghouse Road from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. through Thursday night. Ramps will be closed, as needed.
4. I-35 will also be reduced to one southbound inside lane between Chisholm Trail Drive and FM 3406/Old Settlers Boulevard (Exit 254) from 9 p.m. Monday until 5 a.m. Tuesday . The exit will also be closed, and drivers are encouraged to use another exit.
5. The northbound outside lane on I-35 will be closed approaching the RM 620 exit from 9 p.m. Thursday until 5 a.m. Friday. The exit will remain open.
6. Old Settlers Boulevard will be closed in both directions across I-35 between Chisholm Trail Drive and Mays Street from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. through Thursday night. Drivers are encouraged to detour to Sam Bass Road or Hwy. 79 or FM 1431.
7. McNeil Road will be closed under I-35 from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. on Wednesday and Thursday. Drivers are encouraged to detour to the nearest crossover.
8. The Old Settlers Boulevard and FM 3406 bridge over I-35 will be closed for 10 months starting Friday. Drivers going westbound can take the newly constructed U-turn bridge to cross I-35, but drivers going eastbound must detour to the southbound feeder road and use the U-turn at Hwy. 79.