I-35 lane closures
1. The inside lane on the northbound access road will be closed between FM 1825-Wells Branch Parkway and SH 45-Louis Henna Boulevard from 9 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. on Tuesday. The Texas Department of Transportation is encouraging drivers to avoid exits 248 and 250, both of which will be closed as needed.
2. The inside lane on the northbound access road will be closed between Grand Avenue Parkway and SH 45-Louis Henna Boulevard from 9 p.m. Tuesday to 5 a.m. on Wednesday. Exits 248 and 250 may be closed as needed, so TxDOT is urging drivers to use other exits.
3. Various lanes will be closed in all directions at Grand Avenue Parkway from 9 p.m. Wednesday to 5 a.m. Thursday.
4. The inside lane on the northbound access road will be closed between Gattis School Road and the next entrance ramp from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday nights. The entrance ramp at this location will also be closed.
5. The northbound outside lane will be closed between SH 45 and Hwy. 79 from 9 p.m. Tuesday to 5 a.m. on Wednesday. The RM 620 exit will be closed.
SH 45 closures
6. The exit in both directions to northbound I-35 will be closed from 9 p.m. Tuesday to 5 a.m. Wednesday. Drivers are encourage to use the preceding exit and follow the access road to enter I-35.