Laura's Line to introduce home goods, new jewelry, plus-size line in 2017

What we reported A second Laura’s Line location opened in July at the Boardwalk at Towne Lake. The store offers women’s and men’s clothing, jewelry, accessories and a line of handbags featuring high-end and affordable brands. Another location has operated in Katy since April 2015.

The latest Owner Laura Wolfe said the boutique she designed from the ground up is still maturing and growing as a brand. She has been pleased with business at the Cypress location and is constantly bringing in new merchandise.

Laura's LineWhat’s next Laura’s Line will introduce home goods in 2017, including stationery and spa goods from new brands. A new jewelry line and plus-size clothing will also be released.

9945 Barker Cypress Road, Ste. 127, Cypress
281-246-1617
www.laurasline.com

This story is one update from The January Issue. View the full list of 10 notable business openings here.

By Danica Lloyd

Editor, Cy-Fair

Danica joined Community Impact Newspaper as a reporter in 2016. As editor, she continues to cover local government, education, health care, real estate, development, business and transportation in Cy-Fair. Her experience prior to CI includes studying at the Washington Journalism Center and interning at a startup incubator in D.C., serving as editor-in-chief of Union University's student magazine and online newspaper, reporting for The Jackson Sun and freelancing for other publications in Arkansas and Tennessee.