The following lane closures have been scheduled, according to officials with the Texas Department of Transportation and the Harris County Toll Road Authority:
- I-45 northbound from the Grand Parkway to Rayford and Sawdust roads will have two alternate lanes closed from 9 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 8 through noon, Sunday, Oct. 9.
- I-45 northbound will have two inside lane closed from Woodlands Parkway to Hwy. 242 from 9 p.m. to 5 p.m. nightly through Friday, Oct. 7.
- The Grand Parkway's eastbound connector ramp to I-45 N. will be closed from 9 p.m Saturday, Oct. 8 through noon, Sunday, Oct. 9.
- One alternate lane on Hwy. 242 will be closed eastbound and westbound from I-45 to FM 1488 in The Woodlands from 9 p.m. to 5 p.m. through Oct. 27.
- The Hardy Toll Road’s alternating lanes will be closed northbound and southbound from North Hardy Plaza to the Grand Parkway 9 a.m.-3 p.m. through Friday, Oct. 14.
- The Hardy Toll Road’s right lane will be closed northbound from FM 1960 to North Hardy Plaza from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 8.
- The Hardy Toll Road will be closed southbound from I-45 N. to FM 1960 from 4 a.m.-10 p.m. nightly on Saturday, Oct. 8 to Sunday, Oct. 9.
Scheduled closures are subject to change due to inclement weather or other unforeseen events, according to TxDOT officials. A listing of all scheduled I-45 lane closures can be viewed online at www.houstontranstar.com, and all scheduled Hardy Toll Road closures can be viewed online at www.hctra.org.