First United Methodist Church in Pearland expands facility
First United Methodist Church in Pearland finished expanding its narthex in October.
First United Methodist Church expanded its existing narthex, or lobby, into its sanctuary. Construction started in late July and finished on Oct. 29. The expanded area is where the congregation enters the church and also serves as a place for fellowship and coffee before and after services. Located at 2314 N. Grand Blvd. in Pearland, FUMC offers four worship services on Sundays. Traditional services are held at 8:30 and 10:45 a.m. in the sanctuary. A contemporary worship service is held at 10:45 a.m. and Cowboy Church, held at 5:30 p.m, takes place in the Family Life Center. 281-485-1466