The Texas Department of Transportation and the Harris County Toll Road Authority announced various lane closures in the Greater Houston area this weekend, which are expected to cause drivers some delays.
Here are the areas Houston area drivers should know:
1. The westbound lane on the South 610 Loop from FM 521 Almeda Road to Scott Street will be closed from 9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 11 to 5 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 12.
2. One outside lane on West 610 Loop driving northbound Frontage Road from Fournace Place to Westpark Drive will be closed daily from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. until Sunday, Nov. 12.
3. Both northbound and southbound connector ramps on West 610 Loop to I-10 West will be closed nightly from 9 p.m.-5 a.m. Friday, Nov. 10 to Monday, Nov. 13.
1. The I-45 northbound and southbound connectors to Beltway 8 South will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday, Nov. 10 to 5 a.m. Monday, Nov. 13.
2. Northbound from I-10 Katy to Quitman Street will be closed daily from 5 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 11 to Sunday, Nov. 12.
1. Both northbound and southbound connector ramps on Beltway 8 West to US-290 East will be closed daily from 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 11 to Sunday, Nov. 12.
1. Two westbound ramps on I-10 will be closed daily at the north connector ramp and the exit ramp to Taylor Street. Closures take place daily from 5 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 11 to Sunday, Nov. 12.
1. The eastbound connector ramp on US-290 Northwest to I-610 North Loop East is continuously closed from 9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 5 to 5 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 16.
South Sam Houston Tollway
1. The southbound Frontage Road at SH-288 and the westbound U-turn will be closed continuously from 9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 10 to 1 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 11.