The Texas Department of Transportation, Tomball Police Department, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office and Northstar Montgomery County have announced several high water locations the morning of May 10 throughout the Tomball and Magnolia areas.
View high water locations on TxDOT roads here. All main lanes of FM 2920 between Park and Calvert roads are closed.
The Tomball Police Department posted the following high water and road closures late evening May 9 on its Facebook page:
- high water at W. Hufsmith Road at North Cherry Street;
- high water at Lovett Street at Surrey Court;
- high water at Lovett Street at Misty Meadows Court;
- high water at Holderrieth Road at Hwy. 249;
- road closure of 14300 Medical Complex Drive, west of Hwy. 249;
- road closure from 1200 South Persimmon Street to Agg Road;
- road closure from 130 Agg Road to South Persimmon Street; and
- road closure behind Target and Lowe’s at the corner of FM 2920 and Hwy. 249
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office announced multiple high water spots in Magnolia on its Facebook page. High water locations are as of 5:30 a.m. May 10:
- Impassable at Glenmont Estates Boulevard at Rose Circle;
- 41900 block FM 1774 is passable in the middle lane, use caution; and
- high water at FM 1774 and O’Neal Lane, use caution
According to Northstar Montgomery County, water has pooled in these locations in Magnolia:
- The 100 block of FM 1774 in the city of Magnolia—near the former Magnolia Sixth Grade campus—is passable, but the southbound lanes have collected standing water as of 7:30 a.m.. The middle lane is passable with 1 foot of water in the right lane.
- The 41900 block of FM 1774, which is just south of the Montgomery-Waller county line, has standing water in the northbound lanes. The middle lane is passable, but 1 foot of water is in the right lane.
- High water has been spotted at 9311 Carraway Lane, but the road is passable as of 7:30 a.m.
- Roberts Cemetery Road at Charles Circle is impassable as of 7:30 a.m.