TOMAGWA Healthcare Ministries is offering free immunizations for children from Aug. 13-22 at its Magnolia clinic, according to an Aug. 12 news release.
The Magnolia clinic is located at 18230 FM 1488, Ste. 203. The immunization shot blitz is sponsored by the Magnolia Community Foundation and the Texas Department of State Health Services.
Immunizations are provided on a first-come, first-served basis to eligible children accompanied by an adult. Children are eligible if they are younger than 17 years old—or younger than 18 years old if enrolled in high school—and are uninsured or underinsured, as the vaccines must not be covered by an insurance plan.
Attendees much provide complete immunization records.
- Tuesday, Aug. 13: 3-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 14: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 15: 2-6 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 17: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 19: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 21: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 22: 2-6 p.m.