June 10: Watch a movie
The city of Tomball will host 2nd Saturday at The Depot, where attendees can enjoy a screening of “Little Big League.” The movie will start at dusk, and there will be kid-friendly activities, such as inflatables and a whiffle ball home run derby. Attendees are encouraged to bring lawn chairs, blankets and snacks. There will also be a snow cone truck on site.
- 6-10 p.m.
- Historic Depot Plaza, 201 S. Elm St., Tomball. www.tomballtx.gov
DaVinci Artists Gallery will hold its final art exhibition, at which attendees will have the chance to browse all kinds of art including oils, acrylics, watercolor and ceramics. The art exhibited will be available for sale, and there will also be snacks and refreshments.
- 5-8 p.m.
- DaVinci Artists Gallery, 315 W. Main St., Tomball. www.facebook.com/davinciartists
Singer-songwriter Michelle Kay will perform for the third time at The Meating Place BBQ & Bakery, playing country music and pop favorites like Linda Ronstadt, Patty Loveless, Fleetwood Mac and Adele.
- 6-9 p.m.
- The Meating Place BBQ & Bakery, 41902 FM 1774, Magnolia.
The Tomball Community Library will host over 20 local authors for a meet and greet as well as a book signing. The genres of authors will include children’s, middle-grade, teen and adult, with a few children’s and adult nonfiction authors. Attendees will be able to meet and ask the authors questions. A portion of all the books sold at this event will go toward the Tomball Friends of the Library nonprofit.
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Tomball Community Library, 30555 Hwy. 249, Tomball.
- 832-559-4200. www.hcpl.net/locations/tom
The Creedence Clearwater Revival tribute band Creedence Revived will take to the Main Street Crossing stage.
- 6 p.m. (doors open), 8 p.m. (show begins).
- Tickets start at $59. Main Street Crossing, 111 W. Main St., Tomball.
- 281-290-0431. www.mainstreetcrossing.com
Lone Pint Brewery will welcome The Fab 5 playing Beatles songs and music from the ’50s and ’60s.
- 7 p.m.
- $10 (ages 18 and older after 5 p.m.).
- Lone Pint Brewery, 507 Commerce St., Magnolia.
- 713-304-5069. www.lonepint.co
At Paradigm Brewing Co.’s Brews & BBQ Independence Day Party, attendees will have the chance to enjoy barbecue, listen to live music and browse vendors. Local first responders will also be there for kids to meet and look at their vehicles, such as a fire truck, ambulance and police car.
- 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Paradigm Brewing Co., 2130 S. Persimmon Lane, Tomball.
- 346-336-6585. www.facebook.com/paradigmbrew
The city of Tomball will host its July 4 Celebration and Street Fest, which will feature live music, food, vendors and a kids zone. Plans for the fireworks may change due to weather conditions. Attendees will also be able to enjoy photo opportunities, water inflatables and bubble stations for kids. Coolers are allowed, but outside alcohol or glass containers are not allowed. Parking is available at any parking lot in the Four Corners shopping center.
- 4-9:30 p.m.
- Free admission and parking.
- Business 249, north of FM 2920 near the Tomball Kroger. www.tomballtx.gov