Feb. 25: Listen to live music
Lone Pint Brewery will be hosting musician Mike Gallo on its stage this weekend. Attendees will also be able to dine from the food truck Bright Relish.
- 1-4 p.m.
- 507 Commerce St., Magnolia.
Feb. 26: Watch an artist demonstration
The Ardest Gallery will be hosting artist Rikki Mitman for a demonstration and talk. Mitman makes kiln-fired enamel art.
- 1-4 p.m.
- 903 Honea Egypt Road, Magnolia.
Feb. 26: Attend a wedding and bridal expo
Sans Souci Ballroom will host a wedding and bridal expo where guests will be able to tour the venue, meet a variety of vendors and sample catering options.
- 1-5 p.m.
- 26511 Hwy. 249, Tomball.
Feb. 26: Enjoy a Beach Boys tribute band
Good Vibrations, a Beach Boys tribute band, is set to take the stage at Tomball’s Main Street Crossing this weekend.
- 2:30 p.m. (doors open, matinee); 4 p.m. (matinee show starts); 6:30 p.m. (doors open, evening); 8 p.m. (evening show starts).
- Tickets start at $39.
- 111 W. Main St., Tomball.
- 281-290-0431. www.mainstreetcrossing.com