Here's what you need to know for the festival this weekend.
Location, time and date
The festival stretches from Market to Elm streets near the Tomball Historic Depot Plaza, located at 201 S. Elm Street, kicking off with the Alex Meixner Band at 6 p.m. at Heritage Park.
Events are held Friday, March 29 from 6-10 p.m.; Saturday, March 30 from 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; and Sunday, March 31 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
This festival offers free admission; however, activities and food may require an additional cost.
Parking and shuttle service
The festival offers free parking and a free shuttle service to the festival grounds. The shuttle will pick up and drop off guests at HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball, located at 605 Holderrieth Blvd., Tomball, continuously on Saturday and Sunday.
Parking is available at:
- the east lot of HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball (605 Holderrieth Blvd.)
- Lone Star College-Tomball Health Science Building (700 Graham Drive)
- medical office complex at Graham and School streets
- medical office complex at James and School streets
- Tomball Public Works building (501 James St.)
Patrons can enjoy a variety of entertainment options at this year's festival, including:
- four music stages
- beer and wine
- German food
- more than 200 vendors
- petting zoo
- street performers
- folk dancers
- accordion players
- a heritage center
Visit the Tomball German Heritage Festival website for more information and a full schedule of events.