“The Academy for Lifelong Learning open house is a great way for active adults to expand their horizons,” LSC Chancellor Stephen C. Head said in a news release. “There are no educational prerequisites required to attend classes, which include health and wellness, financial planning, community service projects, literary discussion groups, genealogy, arts and crafts, history and more.”
The open houses will be held throughout January at LSCS campuses both virtually and at the following locations:
- LSC-Montgomery: Jan. 7, 1-3 p.m.
- LSC-Houston North: Jan. 12, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- LSC-Kingwood: Jan. 14, 1-3 p.m.
- LSC-North Harris: Jan. 18, 11 a.m.-Noon
- LSC-Tomball: Jan. 19, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- LSC-University Park: Jan. 19, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- LSC-CyFair: Jan. 20, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Virtual open house: Jan. 25, 1-2 p.m. (Meeting ID: 849 1227 0875. Passcode: 182075)
Annual memberships are $25 and cover in-person and virtual classes as well the services of all LSCS campuses.