The Woodlands and South Montgomery County area is home to a number of locally-owned places to find a unique burger.
- B. Good: The West Side is served with a choice of meat patty—beef, turkey, veggie or chicken—as well as avocado, cilantro, fresh salsa, chipotle puree and lime. $7.49.
- Buffalo Run: The Lone Star burger features pepper jack cheese, bacon, fresh jalapenos, lettuce, tomato and onion on a sourdough jalapeno bun. $10.99.
- Mia’s Table: Mia’s Turkey Burger is served with arugula lettuce, tomato, avocado, goat cheese and pomegranate sauce on a honey whole wheat bun. Burgers are served with French fries. $12.79.
- Tapped DraftHouse & Kitchen: Tapped Signature Sliders are served with garlic aioli, spinach, tomato, cheddar, red onion and jalapeno. $11.99.
- Woodson’s Local Tap + Kitchen: The Cure features a ½-pound hamburger patty served with a fried egg, bacon and queso served on sourdough bread. $13.99.