The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion has launched a new children’s program, Mini Maestros, that makes the arts more accessible for children of all ages.
According to pavilion officials, by signing up for Mini Maestros, children will receive:
· A special membership lanyard and badge
· Free reserved seating at all performing arts events
· A free Mini Maestros t-shirt after attending 3 performing arts events
· Early entry for Ice Cream Social or Hocus Pocus Pops
· Special opportunities to meet the conductor and artists
· A free ticket to the annual Children’s Festival
· A special card on their birthday
Families can register for the free program at any of the Pavilion’s performing arts events this season at a special booth located in the north plaza or register online at www.woodlandscenter.org/mini-maestros.