ZIP code 77459 had the highest number of homes sold at 152, while ZIP code 77489 had the fewest at 28.
Additionally, the median price of homes sold increased in every ZIP code as well.
ZIP code 77459 had the highest percent of year-over-year growth at 23.35%. However, homes in ZIP code 77479 sold for the highest median price at $451,000.
Featured neighborhood: Sugarmill, 77498
Sugarmill is located on the north side of Sugar Land. Most of the homes in this neighborhood are waterfront and considered traditional in style. Sugarmill amenities include a swimming pool, parks, trails and tennis courts.
The neighborhood is zoned for Fort Bend ISD's Lakeview Elementary School, Sugar Land Middle School and Kempner High School.
- Median home value: $309,000
- Median square footage: 2,423
- Median annual property taxes: $5,599
- Estimated annual homeowners association dues: $814 annually
- Homes on the market as of May 13: 4
- Homes under contract: 8
- Average days on the market as of May 13: 58