Sugar Land ZIP 77478 saw the largest change in prices year over year, with a 17.81% increase in median price of homes sold.
The following graph shows the data for each area ZIP code.
Furthermore, the number of homes sold in February increased year over year in two of the five local ZIP codes.
Missouri City ZIP code 77459 saw 25 fewer homes sold this February as compared to the same month last year.
Featured neighborhood: Telfair, 77479
Telfair is a master-planned community featuring unique, distinguished homes with amenities located in the heart of Sugar Land off Hwy. 59. Telfair also features several well-known builders, such as David Weekly and Perry Homes, that offer a variety of floor plans at a wide range of price points.
The Telfair neighborhood is zoned for Cornerstone Elementary School, Sartartia Middle School and Clements High School in Fort Bend ISD.
- Median home value: $508,000
- Home values: $288,750-$2.25 million
- Median square footage: 3,578
- Median annual property taxes: $14,935.20
- Estimated annual homeowners association dues: $895
- Homes on the market as of March 12: 32
- Homes under contract: 18
- Averages days on the market as of March 12: 192