CVS Health debuts new HealthHub concept at Sugar Land location

CVS said its new HealthHub concept will open at the Lexington location in Sugar Land this month. (Courtesy CVS Health)

CVS Health launched its new HealthHub concept at the 16515 Lexington Blvd., Sugar Land, store in January. According to CVS, its HealthHubs offer a wider variety of health care services than traditional CVS pharmacies. Additional features include a wider selection of health products, more personalized pharmacy support, expanded MinuteClinic services, in-store community programming and a concierge team for customer assistance. CVS announced the Sugar Land HealthHub opening along with 14 others across the Greater Houston area in January.

"Helping people get well and stay well is at the heart of everything we do, and that is the focus of our new HealthHUB stores here in Houston," said Jeffrey Schmidt, CVS Pharmacy's senior vice president, in a Jan. 13 statement. "Customers tell us they want local access to convenient, personalized and integrated health care. Our HealthHUB locations do just that helping to elevate the store into a community-based health care destination where consumers can engage people they trust, who are accessible and knowledgeable, to help bring everything together in a better health experience at a lower cost."

281-980-6666. www.cvs.com​​​​​​​
SHARE THIS STORY
By Claire Shoop

Claire joined Community Impact Newspaper in September 2019 as the reporter for the Sugar Land/Missouri City edition. She graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in May 2019 where she studied journalism, government and Arabic. While in school, Claire was a fellow for The Texas Tribune, worked for the student newspaper, The Daily Texan, and spent a semester in Washington, D.C. She enjoys playing cards with her family and listening to the Boss, Bruce Springsteen.

This marks the third expansion at this location since its 2009 opening. (Courtesy Accredo Packaging)
Accredo Packaging campus expansion complete in Sugar Land

This marks the third expansion at this location since its 2009 opening.

vote here adobde stock
2020 Primary Election Guide Q&A: Get to know the Republican candidates running for Texas House District 28

Incumbent Gary Gates and Schell Hammell will be listed on the ballot, through Hammel said she has dropped out of the race.

(Community Impact Staff)
The Sugar Refinery closes in Sugar Land Town Center

The speakeasy-themed joint had been open for three years.

Fort Bend County Judge KP George reads a statement during a press conference Feb. 11 with the families of the Citgo 6, businessmen who have been detained in Venezuela for over two years. (Beth Marshall/Community Impact Newspaper)
Citgo 6 family members speak out during press conference hosted by Fort Bend County judge

For over two years, six American Citgo businessmen, known as the Citgo 6, have been detained in Venezuela on unsubstantiated charges.

Republicans Leonard N. Chan, Jacey Jetton and Matt Morgan (top row from left to right) and Democrats Lawrence Allen Jr., L "Sarah" DeMerchant, Suleman Lalani and Rish Oberoi (bottom row from left to right) will be on their respective party's ballots in the March 2020 primary election for Texas House District 26.
Candidate Q&A: Meet the candidates running for Texas House District 26

Three Republicans and four Democrats are running in the primary election for Texas House District 26.

Fort Bend County dispatchers are trained at the sheriff's office to take emergency calls and direct law enforcement, fire and emergency management services to the call. (Jen Para/Community Impact Newspaper)
Consulting firm presents Fort Bend County dispatch findings

Commissioners Court is set to vote on the item during Feb. 11 meeting.

Fort Bend PAWS donates $10,000 to Fort Bend County Animal Services for heartworm treatment and prevention

Fort Bend County Animal Services consistently operates at or over capacity and relies solely on community members to adopt, rescue and foster animals.

The Fisherman's Catch special at Crab Heads Cajun Boil in Missouri City comes with 2 pounds of crawfish. (Claire Shoop/Community Impact Newspaper)
Crawfish roundup: 10 Cajun, seafood spots in Houston to eat mudbugs this crawfish season

Live crawfish season, or the time of year when more crawfish are available, runs from around mid-January to early July.

Cardinal Autism Services holds grand opening for its Houston Autism Center

The agency provides applied behavior analysis therapy for individuals ages 2-22.

Back to top