ALL4, an environmental consulting firm, to relocate from Sugar Land to Stafford in November

Environmental consulting firm ALL4 plans to relocate to 10707 Corporate Drive, Ste. 170, Stafford, in November ahead of planned expansions over the next several years, ALL4 Houston Office Director Kristin Gordon said. ALL4's original location at 12946 Dairy Ashford Rd., Ste. 375, Sugar Land, opened in September 2014. The company, which focuses on air quality compliance, has other locations in the Philadelphia, Atlanta, Washington, D.C. and Raleigh, NC areas. 281-937-7553. www.all4inc.com
SHARE THIS STORY
By Claire Shoop

Claire joined Community Impact Newspaper in September 2019 as the reporter for the Sugar Land/Missouri City edition. She graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in May 2019 where she studied journalism, government and Arabic. While in school, Claire was a fellow for The Texas Tribune, worked for the student newspaper, The Daily Texan, and spent a semester in Washington, D.C. She enjoys playing cards with her family and listening to the Boss, Bruce Springsteen.

Houston-area hospitals to close include the Tomball, Spring, Heights and Bay Area locations of Kindred Hospital, according to the statement. (Anna Lotz/Community Impact Newspaper)
Kindred Healthcare to close 6 Houston, Dallas locations

Four Houston-area locations of Kindred Hospital will close by March 17.

Scholars and Scoundrels Bar & Grill now open in Sugar Land

After some delays, the restaurant opened Jan. 22.

FBISD trustees approved the 2020-21 calendar at the Jan. 21 meeting. (Courtesy Fotolia)
Key dates to know: Fort Bend ISD approves 2020-21 school calendar

The calendar was created with input from students, staff, teachers, principals, parents, the school board and community members.

Sahana Gade, a sixth-grade Fort Bend ISD student, appeared on season 8 of "Kids Baking Championship." (Courtesy Sudhaa Gade/Food Network Channel)
Fort Bend ISD student Sahana Gade competes on season 8 of 'Kids Baking Championship'

“My time on the show was a very wonderful time,” Gade said during the Jan. 21 Sugar Land City Council meeting.

From left: Harvest Green General Manager Jerry Ulke; Messina Hof founders Paul and Merrill Bonarrigo; current owners Paul M. and Karen Bonarrigo; Doug Goff with Johnson Development, the developer of Harvest Green; Harvest Green Development Manager David Hogue; and Harvest Green Marketing Director Haley Peck were in attendance at the ceremonial groundbreaking of the Messina Hof Harvest Green Winery and Kitchen. (Courtesy Messina Hof)
Messina Hof breaks ground on Harvest Green location

Messina Hof Harvest Green Winery and Kitchen held its groundbreaking ceremony Jan. 20.

Fort Bend ISD's Malala Elementary School is located at 11770 W. Aliana Trace Drive in Richmond. (Claire Shoop/Community Impact Newspaper)
Fort Bend ISD's 51st elementary school welcomes students after winter break

The building is named after Malala Yousafzai, a Noble Peace Prize recipient and Pakistani advocate for women’s education.

CVS said its new HealthHub concept will open at the Lexington location in Sugar Land this month. (Courtesy CVS Health)
CVS Health debuts new HealthHub concept at Sugar Land location

CVS HealthHubs will offer a wider range of health care services than traditional CVS pharmacies.

Sugar Land's Pier 1 Imports to remain open amid companywide closures

Pier 1 Imports announced eariler this month that it will be closing up to 450 stores.

Several Fort Bend ISD schools are performing their spring musicals in January. (Courtesy Pexels)
9 Fort Bend high school musicals to see in January and February

Local high schools have performances Jan. 16-Feb. 1.

Edward Jones financial advisor Gabriel Trevino moving to the Crossing at Telfair

Trevino's current office is located on Sweetwater Boulevard.

Back to top