CHI St. Luke’s Health
Local facilities include CHI. St. Luke’s Health—Springwoods Village Hospital, 2255 E. Mossy Oaks Road, Spring; and CHI. St. Luke’s Health—The Vintage Hospital, 20171 Chasewood Park Drive, Houston.
- Beginning March 25, visitation at CHI St. Luke's Health hospitals will not be allowed.
- Visitation may be approved by medical decision-makers for certain exceptions, including NICU, labor and delivery, pediatric patients, end-of-life patients or those in need of language services.
- No children will be allowed in any hospital.
- Health care workers with flu-like symptoms will not be permitted in any area of a hospital unless they are seeking personal care.
- People who have traveled to areas at high risk of COVID-19 or have come in contact with anyone infected with COVID-19 are not permitted in any area of a hospital unless they are seeking personal care.
- Any patients who are coughing will be asked to wear masks.
- CHI St. Luke’s Health is working to reschedule procedures that are not time-sensitive to a time when community transmission of the novel coronavirus is no longer taking place.
- Medically necessary procedures that can be safely delayed for at least 30 days are postponed.
- Seating and buffet self-service food and nutrition options are suspended.
- To-go service is available, but reusable cups are not.
More information about COVID-19 from CHI St. Luke’s Health may be found here.
First Texas Hospital
Local facilities include First Texas Hospital Cy-Fair, 9922 Louetta Road, Houston.
- For the foreseeable future, First Texas Hospital is not allowing any visitors to enter its facilities for the safety of patients, their family members and staff members.
More information about COVID-19 from First Texas Hospital may be found here.
Local facilities include Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, 18220 Hwy. 249, Houston.
- No new visitors are allowed between 8 p.m.-8 a.m.
- Visitation is limited to one adult visitor per patient daily.
- Patients being evaluated for COVID-19 or who have tested positive will not be allowed visitors.
- Patients are asked to avoid bringing visitors for testing and doctor appointments.
- Visitors will be screened with a temperature check and questionnaire.
More information on entry and screening at the hospital complex may be found here.
- All nonurgent elective cases are suspended across the Houston Methodist system. Urgent elective procedures will continue.
More information about the COVID-19 from Houston Methodist may be found here.
Local facilities include HCA Houston Northwest Medical Center, 710 FM 1960, Houston.
- Patients are being directed to use the north and south tower entrances or the emergency department entrance.
- No visitors are allowed at this time with the exception of visitors for laboring and postpartum mothers, NICU and pediatric patients. One overnight visitor will be allowed to stay overnight with these patients.
- If a patient or family member has an extenuating circumstance, HCA Healthcare will work with them to help accommodate their needs. These include emotional well-being, end-of-life care and patient advocates pre- and post-surgery.
More information about the COVID-19 from HCA Healthcare may be found here: https://hcahoustonhealthcare.com/covid-19/index.dot.