According to the release, vaccinations at any of Kelsey-Seybold Clinic's 26 Greater Houston-area locations are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. by appointment only at no cost to the individual or family.
Those who want to receive the Pfizer vaccine—the only vaccine currently approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for patients age 16 and older—can schedule an appointment at one of the following locations:
- Berthelsen Main Campus, 2727 W. Holcombe Blvd., Houston
- The Vintage Clinic, 10701 Vintage Preserve Parkway, Houston
- Spring Medical and Diagnostic Center, 15655 Cypress Woods Medical Drive, Ste. 100, Houston
- Clear Lake Clinic, 1010 S. Ponds Drive, Webster
- Fort Bend Medical and Diagnostic Center, 11555 University Blvd., Sugar Land
According to the release, parents and guardians will need to send a signed consent form to allow their 16- and 17-year-old children to receive a vaccine without a parent present.
The Moderna vaccine is also being offered at several Kelsey-Seybold Clinic locations across the Greater Houston area. Additionally, per guidance from the FDA and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the health care provider has paused administering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the release states.
Vaccination appointments can be scheduled 24/7 through the MyKelsey app or MyKelseyOnline patient portal, online at www.kelsey-seybold.com or by calling 713-442-5703.