In addition to these businesses, Old Town Spring launched its weekly farmers market May 1, which is held every Friday from 2:30-6:30 p.m. in the Immanuel United Church of Christ parking lot. For more information about the Old Town Spring Farmer's Market and for weekly updates on vendors, click here.
1. Blue Buffalo Mercantile, a Texas-based boutique, celebrated its grand opening in Old Town Spring on May 16 at 217 Main St., Spring. The Western-style retail boutique offers clothing for women and children, in addition to candles, welcome signs, bath products and more. www.bluebuffalomercantile.com
2. After several months of only offering beer to go, Excalibur Brewing held the soft opening of its taproom and biergarten March 7. Located in Old Town Spring at 26510 Border St., Ste. A, Spring, Excalibur Brewing is a small-batch craft brewpub that offers more than 15 brews in half-pints, pints, 16-ounce crowlers and 32-ounce crowlers. Beers available range from "Young Arthur" and "Key Lime High" to "Moat Juice" and "Captain Fishbeard." 832-592-7637. www.excaliburbrewing.com
3. The Junk Between Us, a thrift and consignment store in Old Town Spring, celebrated its grand opening May 2. Located at 26408 Preston Ave., Spring, the store offers a wide variety of items, ranging from home decor and furniture to gently used clothing and jewelry. 832-244-1516. www.facebook.com/thejunkbetweenus
4. Following a soft opening in mid-March, ManBasics celebrated its grand opening in Old Town Spring on May 23. While ManBasics has been operational since 2018, the business's first physical storefront is located at 419 Gentry St., Ste. 104, Spring. The business specializes in high-quality men's grooming products, including beard oils, balms, washes and scrubs; handcrafted soaps; lotions; and more. The new storefront also includes a barbershop, which offers a variety of men's grooming services, including haircuts, straight razor shaves and beard trims. In addition to its new Old Town Spring location, ManBasics also has a kiosk in The Woodlands Mall and is a regular vendor at local farmers markets in The Woodlands and Old Town Spring. 936-443-3201. www.manbasics.com
5. Twisted Sisters Nutrition Shack plans to open in early August at 200-2 Noble St., Spring. Owned by sisters Emilee Hamilton and Kaitlin Morris, all of the products at Twisted Sisters Nutrition Shack will be sugar free and lo-carb, including its meal replacement shakes, loaded and beauty teas, specialty teas and energy Jell-O shots. www.facebook.com/twistedsistersnutrition
6. Spring-based boutique Golden Gypsies relocated within Old Town Spring from 134 Main St., Spring, to 214 Main St., Spring, on July 11. The accessory store and gift shop specializes in women's jewelry, gifts and home decor. 281-288-0005. https://shopatggs.myshopify.com/