King’s Biergarten is hosting its first kolache pop-up of 2019 on April 5 in Pearland.
The restaurant is constantly creating unique offerings like the pop-up to engage with its fans, Phillip Sitter, co-owner of the beer garden and restaurant, said in a media release.
“Our sausages are a huge hit, and so we wanted to find a way to elevate that experience — and that’s how we came up with the gourmet kolache pop-ups,” Sitter said in a media release.
The event is 9 a.m.-noon or until kolaches are sold out, and will include eight kinds of kolaches:
• Three-cheese with smoked polish sausage
• Three-cheese with smoked polish sausage and fresh jalapeños
• Spicy kielbasa and cheddar
• Bratwurst and Swiss cheese
• The Reuben with Thousand Island dressing
• The butcher, which is chopped sirloin marinated in lager,
• Sweet cream cheese and melted strawberries
• Apple strudel
While this is the first kolache pop-up of the year, King’s Biergarten, located at 1329 E. Broadway Street, has done a handful of them in the past, spokeswoman Brittany Meisner said in an email.
Everyone loves them, and there is always a line wrapped around the outside of the building, Meisner said.
Sitter said customers will always be able to “come in and disconnect from the world a little bit” at King’s Biergarten.
For more information, call 832-569-4141 or check out King’s Biergarten’s website.