Drivers can expect several lane closures throughout the Greater Houston area this weekend, as announced by the Texas Department of Transportation and Harris County Toll Road Authority.
1. The eastbound exit ramp to John F. Kennedy Boulevard is closed on Beltway 8 heading north until 5 a.m Oct. 2.
2. SPUR-5 northbound mainlanes and the connector ramp to I-45 are closed until 5 a.m Oct. 2.
3. One inside lane of Loop 610 South is closed in both directions from Scott Street to Almeda Road until 5 a.m. Aug. 27.
4. The Loop 610 South eastbound frontage road is closed from Woodridge Drive to Hwy. 35 at Reveille Street until 9 p.m. Dec. 31.
5. The Loop 610 South eastbound connector ramp to I-45 is closed until 3 p.m. Dec. 31.
6. The Sam Houston Tollway southbound entrance ramp is closed at Wayside Drive until 10 p.m. Aug. 19.
7. The Sam Houston Tollway eastbound exit ramp is closed at Mykawa Road until 10 p.m. Aug. 18.
8. The Sam Houston Tollway eastbound exit ramp is closed at Pearland Parkway until 10 p.m. Sept. 3.