- March 15: Hugo’s Restaurant, Chef Vanessa Lee
- March 22: Concura, Chef Ilias Gugole
- March 29: Mastrantos, Chef Tony Castillo
- April 12: Belly of the Beast, Chef Thomas Bille
- April 26: Tiny Boxwoods, Chef Victor Cruz
“The Heights is known for unique experiences and one-of-a-kind offerings. It gives our guests the chance to enjoy that private dining experience, but with a more relaxed atmosphere with great food and great drinks. We've been working really hard to perfect all of these dinners so that every level of our guests’ experiences exceeds expectations,” Heights & Co. owner Brian Doke said, per a recent press release.
Heights & Co.
1343 Yale St., Houston