The annual food event offers residents an opportunity to support the Houston Food Bank by dining from special, multiple-course, prix fixe menus at local eateries.
This year, $1 per meal purchased will be donated to the Houston Food Bank, which generates three meals for individuals and families in need. Dinner menus at participating restaurants offer $35-$45 options, and brunch and lunch are available for $20.
Patrons in the past have been encouraged to visit local restaurants in person, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, restaurants can now offer takeout and delivery options in addition to dine-in. Read more about the event here.
Participating restaurants in the Cy-Fair area include the following.
- Barcelona Restaurant and Lounge, 110 Vintage Park Blvd., Houston. 832-698-4155. www.barcelonavp.com
- BB’s Tex-Orleans, 26010 Hempstead Road, Cypress. 281-369-4633. www.bbstexorleans.com
- Brick House Tavern & Tap, 17111 Hwy. 249, Houston. 832-912-1094. www.brickhousetavernandtap.com
- Gauchos do Sul Brazilian Steakhouse, 126 Vintage Park Blvd., Ste. H, Houston. 832-953-2398. www.gauchosdosul.com
- Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille, 9730 Cypresswood Drive, Houston. 281-970-5999. www.perryssteakhouse.com
- Saltgrass Steakhouse, 23852 Hwy. 290, Cypress. 281-256-1061. www.saltgrass.com
- Saltgrass Steakhouse, 17275 Hwy. 249, Houston. 281-477-0952. www.saltgrass.com
- Steamboat House Restaurant, 8045 N. Sam Houston Parkway W., Houston. 832-912-1845. www.steamboathousetx.com